SaaS – turn-key it solution for tourism
Small and mid-sized companies have to work quickly and flexibly to survive on the market. Core business, sales, marketing, and not least the administrative work, all have to be seamlessly integrated. Depending on the task, each workplace needs optimal access to office software, network and the travel reservation system. Not always an easy feat! But that's where we come in.
ISO now offers a real all-in-one solution for all your IT requirements. Just imagine: no more buying software, much less having to deal with its installation and management. We will both supply and manage the systems for you – it's that easy!
I will always be grateful for ISO’s effort and I look forward to working even more with your team in the future.Dennis Geoffrey
CIO, Jet Aviation, USA
- all your common office software solutions for one low per-user price
- your made-to-measure tour operator software suite
- a safe network specifically for you with sufficient storage for all your data
In short: we consolidate and simplify your IT.
Cut costs by using Software as a Service
You would normally have to pay for:
- hardware + operating system + database software
- MS Office software + travel software
- software maintenance
- server management
- user support
- backup management and data security
In contrast, we offer you a simple solution: simply lease the entire solution from ISO – at a low monthly rate per user.
Your advantages using Software as a Service:
Whether you outsource your entire network and all office applications to ISO and then gradually add our tour operator system modules or prefer using all the components – we are the partner to support your business.
- turn fixed costs into variable costs by registering only the user you need
- lower costs by outsourcing to the experts
- eliminate your internal server costs once and for all
- reduce your risks by using a professionally managed and hosted network, applications and hardware
- ensure high availability of your systems
- consolidate your office and travel requirements to reduce your efforts
- avoid hidden maintenance costs or software updates
What is SaaS?
SaaS – Software as a Service – means that we, as your service provider, are entirely responsible for your IT infrastructure. This service is ideal to meet your current needs and costs are calculated based entirely on them – and no more!
ISO fulfills two important customer requirements in offering SaaS:
- ISO can offer independent hosting services
- Pacific – our solution suite for tour operators of all sizes – is fully web-based, giving you direct access to your system from anywhere in the world using a secure Internet connection
Concentrate on your core business: selling travel services! You need neither staff nor time to ensure your system's operability – that is the responsibility of ISO. All necessary updates, regular backups and maintenance of your IT landscape are also no longer your concern. Instead, your staff can focus on your clients while you know what to expect in terms of costs. This makes “cost sinks” such as hardware and the specific staff involved a thing of the past.
Instead you have a flexible investment that is charged on a monthly and/or user basis. This allows you to predict future costs and adjust accordingly. Further, you can easily add new users and additional modules as your business progresses.
Cut your costs by consolidating your reservation system requirements! You no longer need to coordinate all your partners and suppliers. For all these matters, you have a single point of contact: ISO!Contact us for details