Dynamic Packaging & Booking for Airlines
The dedicated airline version of Pacific is a web-based reservation suite that optimizes the dynamic packaging of flight and travel products like hotel, tours, insurances and any other airline ancillaries. It was designed specifically for airlines – and their tour operators – and offers completely customizable workflows for your e-commerce store and call center.
Why Pacific for Airlines?
Pacific lets you bundle flights in multiple combinations while applying your specific business rules and sales points for your different customer groups. Sell single flights or packages with flights & accommodations within the same workflow, promote additional products such as additional bags, seat reservations, tours, insurances and more within the sales process by using dynamic and automatic up- and cross-selling functionalities.
Success Story – Sun Country AirlinesObjectives
Primary goal was an end-to-end solution for both call center and web channel – for air-only and vacation
packages – to replace the existing separate solutions.
The solution was to offer performance, scalability and reliability, connections to Sabre GDS Airline Partition, the integration of hotels, car rentals and Sun Country’s frequent flyer program Ufly.
ISO created an entire e-commerce workflow using its
web-based reservation system Pacific
Internet Booking Engine
CRM solution Emerald.
The system includes a Sabre GDS connection, frequent flyer miles integration, a credit card interface, a car rental connection, as well as a CMS for the website.
Sun Country has gained sustainable advantages beyond the original needs, including:
- efficiency in the call center by combining air only and package reservation staff
- in control of package margin while insourcing this business
- more package bookings
- more ancillaries sales
- make first class upgrades
- more redemption bookings (Ufly points can be redeemed)
- mobile user booking increase thanks to responsive design
Sun Country Airlines now has a single, updated website for its customers, with its frequent flyer program Ufly fully integrated, and an up-to-date reservation system in the back-office – read more about the Sun Country Airlines success story.
Benefits of Pacific for Airlines
- automate scores of your business processes
- boost your internal efficiency
- increase your pax numbers
- reduce unfulfilled customer inquiries
- enjoy quick return on investment
We now have a leading-edge packaging engine that allows us to go to market in unique ways that we couldn't do before. We at Sun Country are very fortunate to have found such a great partner.Michael Warnken
Senior Director of E-Commerce
Features of Pacific
- Shop & book
- Air only
- Air + hotel
- Air + hotel + car
- Add-ons e.g. car rental, transfer, insurance & tours
- Bundles for bag, SSR & seat reservation
- Check-in workflow with upgrade to 1st class
- Paid bags
- Seat selections including pricing per seat category
- Flight status
- Credit card payments
- Full and partial use of points to pay
- My account profile
- Entire website including static marketing web pages
- Mobile responsive design
Products & Components for Pacific for Airlines
You can combine Pacific with further components to add various useful functions. Each component is a self-contained system, which can interact with Pacific and other components:
- Internet Booking Engine – makes your products available online
- Emerald – provides Customer Relationship Management functions
- Pacific Incoming – adds special features for incoming tour operators
- Mobile Solutions – optimize processes, lower costs and increase customer loyalty
- Dynamic Recommendation System – recommending the right products to your customers
- Social Media Monitoring – an analysis tool for Social Media data