The Dynamic Packaging Engine
This solution allows consumers to build their own dynamic packages of independent tourism products such as flights,
accommodation and excursion – instead of booking a predefined package.
Pacific Dynamic Packaging supports both: booking dynamic packages based on your business rules and setting up complete packages that customers can book “with one single click”.
Why Pacific Dynamic Packaging?
Pacific is a versatile and flexible tour operating system. Its modular design allows it to adapt to the individual needs of any tour operator. It can be used equally for package tours, flights, cruises, bus tours, group travel or holiday homes. Whether you choose to customize it or simply use the standard version – the SOA-based Dynamic Packaging Engine offers a range of options.Read our latest Dynamic Packaging success story – Sun Country Airlines
Advantages of Dynamic Packaging for Pacific
- load internal products inventory into database with easy-to-use comfort mask
- dynamically combine internal products with each other and external products
- define the services and products your customers can book directly from your inventory
- control which other services and products are added dynamically from external systems
Thanks to ISO’s Pacific, we can now sell our entire range of products, along with various amenities, online to our end customers. External as well as internal processes are fully supported, ensuring a high level of automation and efficiency.Hans Aksel Pedersen
Managing Director of LEGOLAND
Features of the Dynamic Packaging Engine
- based the powerful inventory management and reservation system Pacific
- uses the Multi-CRS Gateway to connect to Computer Reservation Systems (CRS)
- customizable online booking engine
- supports multiple languages, currencies and clients
- connects to online payment systems and integrates with your accounting
- edit multimedia data and link dynamically to external multimedia systems
- produce documents in various formats
- data import and export
- yield management
Create your own packages – fixed or dynamically
The Dynamic Packaging Engine supports you in defining business rules that apply to the customers during booking.
You can even set the prices according to such rules: charge simply the sum of all single component prices or define
individual markup rules for such dynamically created packages. Alternatively, you can predefine fixed package
prices for them.
You can even set up the pricing structure according to your calculation matrix. Feed different prices to your sales channels according to your product and individual market requirements.
Multi-CRS Gateway for Dynamic Packaging
The Dynamic Packaging functions of our tour operator systems Pacific and Pacific Incoming use the Multi-CRS Gateway to interface with all external supplier systems you need, giving you flexible access to your suppliers’ services.
- entirely browser-based user interface
- no local installation required
- low setup and maintenance costs
- state-of-the-art booking kernel for high-volume load and optimum performance
- connections to prevalent online distribution channels (B2B, B2C, GDS and offline distribution (INFX, EDF, OTDS)
- based 100% on Java components and running on standard J2EE application server
- model-driven development with automated code generation
- test-driven development with tool-based quality assurance (automated regression tests)
- Oracle database (other systems as well)
- fully independent through use of Open Source frameworks
- Service Oriented Architecture based in Dynamic Travel Components
- can be hosted or ASP operated
Products & Components for Pacific Dynamic Packaging
You can combine the Dynamic Packaging Engine with additional components for various useful functions. Each component is a self-contained system, which can interact with Pacific Dynamic Packaging and other components:
- Internet Booking Engine – makes all your products bookable online
- Pacific Incoming – tour operator system specifically for inbound business
- Pacific for Cruise Lines – supports cruise line and river tour operators
- Emerald – Customer Relationship Management for tourism
- Mobile Solutions – mobile tourism solutions for tour operators
- Distribution Catalyst – sales-boosting cache technology for travel products
- Dynamic Recommendation System – a recommendation engine for tourism
- Social Media Monitoring – an analysis tool for Social Media data