Dashboards for Tourism
This module summarizes key data from your product areas. A cross-section of all KPIs helps to monitor the most important information. The ISO dashboards provide you with the most central evaluations in graphic charts. They are enriched with comparisons to the previous year.
You will easily see changes in the different areas and are able access specific areas in more detail to find the cause of the issue.
Critical company data at a glance
The ISO Dashboards offer you the possibility to process your company key data in a simple and structured manner and to visualise it.
Advantages of ISO Dashboards
- all key data at a glance
- graphic output of your performance
- live data
- automatic update of the data
- predefined dashboards
- expandable to your needs
- entirely browser-based user interface
- no local installation required
- low setup and maintenance costs
- state-of-the-art booking kernel for high-volume load and optimum performance
- connections to prevalent online distribution channels (B2B, B2C, GDS and offline distribution (INFX, EDF, OTDS)
- based 100% on Java components and running on standard J2EE application server
- model-driven development with automated code generation
- test-driven development with tool-based quality assurance (automated regression tests)
- Oracle database (other systems as well)
- fully independent through use of Open Source frameworks
- Service Oriented Architecture based in Dynamic Travel Components
- can be hosted or ASP operated
Products & Components for ISO Dashboards
Combine the ISO Dashboards with other components for various useful functions. Each component is a self-contained system that can interact with dashboards and other components.
- Internet Booking Engine – makes all your products bookable online
- Pacific Incoming – tour operator system specifically for inbound business
- Pacific for Cruise Lines – supports cruise line and river tour operators
- Emerald – Customer Relationship Management for tourism
- Mobile Solutions – mobile tourism solutions for tour operators
- Social Media Monitoring – an analysis tool for Social Media data