Web-based Software Solution Suite for Incoming Tour Operators
Pacific Incoming supports and optimizes the business processes of incoming tour operators, destination agencies and destination management companies. Thanks to its versatility, flexibility and modular construction, Pacific Incoming can be used by any type of inbound business (FIT, groups and others), destination agencies and destination management companies – and for all services you offer (hotel, tours, transfers, flights and many more).
Why Pacific Incoming?
It was specifically designed to handle tailor-made package tours (selection of optional services possible), transfers, accommodation, bus tours, city tours (including musicals, restaurants etc.) excursions, special arrangements (such as weddings and other events) and flights with several online interfaces to suppliers and other reservation systems.
Benefits from using Pacific Incoming
- complete coverage of all tour operator needs
- specific focus on incoming needs
- desired functions can be flexibly composed
- high-performance operation
- automated processes relieve your staff
The incoming module provides the flexibility we need to offer highly customized packages with rapid quote turnarounds and automated processing.Sign up for our newsletterGillian Beath
President, JAC Travel (2010)
Features of Pacific Incoming
- external services such as transfers, flights, accommodation and car rental
- quotation module for FIT and groups
- yield management and overbooking option
- tour and transfer management controls tour guides, drivers and vehicles
- supports multiple languages and currencies, and local taxes
- imports bookings from source market partners
- export your offers in standard formats to your source market partners
- accounts management, including online payment and collective payments
Modular design – choose only the functions you need
Pacific Incoming is based on the reservation and inventory management system Pacific, which uses the component-based Service Oriented Architecture approach. This modular design allows configuring the required function modules flexibly and offers a Package Tour Operator Module, an Accommodation Module and an Online Credit Card / Payment Card Module.
- fully browser-based user interface
- no local installation required
- low setup and maintenance costs
- state-of-the-art booking kernel for high-volume load and optimum performance
- connections to prevalent online distribution channels (B2B, B2C, GDS) and offline distribution (INFX, EDF, OTDS)
- based 100% on Java components and running on standard J2EE application server
- model-driven development with automated code generation
- test-driven development with tool-based quality assurance (automated regression tests)
- Oracle database (other systems as well)
- fully independent through use of Open Source frameworks
- Component-based Service Oriented Architecture
- can be hosted or ASP operated
Products & Components for Pacific Incoming
You can combine Pacific Incoming with further components to add various useful functions. Each component is a self-contained system, which can interact with Pacific Incoming and other components:
- Internet Booking Engine – online distribution channel for your products
- Dynamic Packaging – allows combining tours on the fly
- Pacific for Cruise Lines – supports cruise line and riverboat operators
- Emerald – adds Customer Relationship Management functions
- Mobile Solutions – mobile tourism solutions for destinations and tour operators
- Social Media Monitoring – provides analysis of Social Media data
Pacific Incoming Modules
Package Tour Operator Module
This module supports your activities as a package tour operator, for example for the cruise functions. Set up packages flexibly: as static, predefined packages or as flexible package shells – no need to assign specific services up front. Simply define business rules that specify where the services come from.
This module offers special functions for suppliers of holiday homes and accommodation services. Specify the homes' furnishing and fitting details. Even the holiday dates of the home owners can be stored, to prevent booking at these times. Detailed underlying data functions allow a professional and precise set-up of your information.
Online Credit Card / Payment Card Module
This module handles payments by payment cards. It first checks the card number internally and then sends the properly formatted data to an external authorization system for online approval. This ensure full security for payment cards transactions.