Tour Operator Software – Microservice based purchasing and sales solution
Atlantic supports all the tasks of dynamic travel sellers, such as wholesalers and travel designers who tailor individual itineraries to the needs of their customers. Based on state of the art microservice architecture, Atlantic offers many services to efficiently support all the requirements of modern travel distribution companies — of course completely web-based.
Atlantic is a versatile, flexible system for dynamic management of the purchase and sale of travel services and products. It provides you with all the necessary functions to purchase travel services online from external systems and apply your business rules to them in order to sell these services. Products can be sold as single services or as (dynamic) packages. You don't need to load any product data, nor do you need to sign any contracts with service suppliers (only with the providers of the system). Atlantic is a very lean, strong system with the fastest performance and the relevant functions for your efficient organization and operation.
Your Atlantic advantages at a glance
- Access to "infinite" external travel services
- Dynamic packaging according to your requirements
- Virtually no master data management overhead
- State-of-the-art microservice architecture
- Extremely high performance
- Fully integrated into your existing system landscape
- Completely browser-based user interface
- No local installation required
- Low setup and maintenance costs
- State-of-the-art booking core for high capacity and optimal performance
- Highly-scalable environment
- Connections to standard online distribution channels (B2B, B2C, GDS)
- 100% microservice architecture
- Test-driven development with automated quality assurance (automated regression tests)
- Fully independent thanks to the use of open source frameworks
- Component-based service-oriented architecture
- Can be hosted or ASP operated
Products & Components for Atlantic
You can combine Atlantic with further components to add various useful functions. Each component is a self-contained system, which can interact with Atlantic and other components:
- Dynamic Packaging – lets your customer combine tours on the fly
- Pacific Outbound – adds special functions for outbound tour operators
- Pacific for Airlines – provides flight sales, ancillary sales and dynamic packages for airlines
- Travel Agency cooperatives and chains – customized IT solutions and software
Pacific or Atlantic?
We offer two similar systems: Pacific and Atlantic. Which system of the two is the right one for you?
Pacific was created for classic tour operators who either have their own products or purchase their products externally then load and manage them in the system. Pacific can also "buy" services from external service provider systems online. Pacific provides all the functionality to package these products, both into predefined packages and dynamic packages. These packages can then contain a combination of internal and external products.
We would be happy to discuss which of these two systems is best suited to your individual requirements with you.