Microservice based purchasing and sales solution
Atlantic supports all the tasks of dynamic travel sellers, such as wholesalers and travel designers who tailor individual itineraries to the needs of their customers. Based on state of the art microservice architecture, Atlantic offers many services to efficiently support all the requirements of modern travel distribution companies — of course completely web-based.
Atlantic is a versatile, flexible system for dynamic management of the purchase and sale of travel services and products. It provides you with all the necessary functions to purchase travel services online from external systems and apply your business rules to them in order to sell these services. Products can be sold as single services or as (dynamic) packages. You don't need to load any product data, nor do you need to sign any contracts with service suppliers (only with the providers of the system). Atlantic is a very lean, strong system with the fastest performance and the relevant functions for your efficient organization and operation.
Advantages of using Atlantic
- Access to "infinite" external travel services
- Dynamic packaging according to your requirements
- Virtually no master data management overhead
- State-of-the-art microservice architecture
- Extremely high performance
- Fully integrated into your existing system landscape
Pacific or Atlantic?
We offer two similar systems: Pacific and Atlantic. Which system of the two is the right one for you?
Pacific was created for classic tour operators who either have their own products or purchase their products externally then load and manage them in the system. Pacific can also "buy" services from external service provider systems online. Pacific provides all the functionality to package these products, both into predefined packages and dynamic packages. These packages can then contain a combination of internal and external products.
Atlantic was created for travel sellers such as wholesalers, travel designers or travel agencies, who do not own or contractually purchase their own products. Instead, Atlantic offers many online connections to external service provider systems such as hotels, flights, rental cars, extras, etc. This means that all products can be purchased online from these external systems without having to import product data into the system. The products can be sold in Atlantic either as single services or as packages.
We would be happy to discuss which of these two systems is best suited to your individual requirements with you.Sign up for our newsletter
- Completely browser-based user interface
- No local installation required
- Low setup and maintenance costs
- State-of-the-art booking core for high capacity and optimal performance
- Highly-scalable environment
- Connections to standard online distribution channels (B2B, B2C, GDS)
- 100% microservice architecture
- Test-driven development with automated quality assurance (automated regression tests)
- Fully independent thanks to the use of open source frameworks
- Component-based service-oriented architecture
- Can be hosted or ASP operated