Travel API – Web Service for your Tourism Software
The Travel API allows you to sell your travel services online. This opens up two distribution channels for you: You can use the Travel API (Application Programming Interface) to let your external distribution partners book your services online. These external partners can then query and book all your services without having to leave their own systems.
Travel API and IBE provide new distribution channels
What’s more, you can use the Travel API to supply your services to your Internet Booking Engine (IBE): You can use your IBE or have the ISO Travel Solutions create a custom IBE and integrate it into your existing website. The Travel API provides all the data to the IBE and transfers all the sales functions between the IBE and your reservation system – bidirectionally. Thanks to your IBE and the Travel API, your website visitors can query and book all your services online. In addition to the Travel API, the ISO Travel Solutions can create your own IBE and customize your complete internet presence as well. And so, you can also offer a white label IBE to your partners.
The Travel API consists of web services that contain all the functions relevant for your online travel sales such as checking for vacancies, booking, collecting customer data and rebooking. You decide which of these functions to use for what sales channel. You can, for example, allow the cancelling of bookings in the B2B sector but not in the B2C sector.
The Travel API comes with detailed documentation so that you can connect to your distribution channels and/or your IBE quickly and conveniently.
Products & Components for Travel API
You can combine Travel API with further components to add various useful functions. Each component is a self-contained system, which can interact with Travel API and other components:
- Internet Booking Engine – makes your products available online
- Pacific Incoming – adds special features for incoming tour operators
- Pacific Outbound– adds special functions for outbound tour operators
- Pacific für Cruise Lines – supports cruise lines and boat tour operators
- Emerald – provides Customer Relationship Management functions
- Dynamic Packaging – lets your customer combine tours on the fly
- Bus and Transfer Module – manages bus trips, transfers and excursions
- Pacific for Airlines – provides flight sales, ancillary sales and dynamic packages for airlines
- Theme Parks and Attractions – powerful reservation platform for tickets, accommodations and ancillary services