Web-based Tour Operator Software for Incoming Tour Operators
Whether hotels, tours, transfers, or flights, Pacific Incoming supports and optimizes your business processes as an incoming tour operator, destination agency, or destination management company. It is versatile, flexible, and modular.
Why Pacific Incoming?
It was specifically designed to handle tailor-made package tours (selection of optional services possible), transfers, accommodation, bus tours, city tours (including musicals, restaurants etc.) excursions, special arrangements (such as weddings and other events) and flights with several online interfaces to suppliers and other reservation systems.
Are you a travel seller or a travel tailor, and do not have your own products or do not purchase products on a contractual basis? Then perhaps Atlantic is the right choice for you.
Your advantages as a Pacific Incoming user
- customized software for particular focus on incoming tour operators
- flexible combination of desired functions
- automated processes
The incoming module provides the flexibility we need to offer highly customized packages with rapid quote turnarounds and automated processing.Gillian Beath
President, JAC Travel
Pacific Incoming: the tour operator software in detail
- internal and external services such as transfers, flights, accommodation and car rental
- offer module for FIT and groups
- yield management and overbooking option
- tour and transfer management: guides, drivers and vehicles
- international orientation (languages, currencies, taxes)
- booking import from source market partners
- offer export of standard formats to source market partners
- account management, including online payments and collective payments
Modular design – choose only the functions you need
Pacific Incoming is based on the reservation and inventory management system Pacific, which uses the component-based Service Oriented Architecture approach. This modular design allows configuring the required function modules flexibly and offers a Package Tour Operator Module, an Accommodation Module and an Online Credit Card / Payment Card Module.
Tour operator software technical highlights
- fully browser-based user interface
- no local installation required
- low setup and maintenance costs
- state-of-the-art booking kernel for high-volume load and optimum performance
- connections to prevalent online distribution channels (B2B, B2C, GDS) and offline distribution (INFX, EDF, OTDS)
- based 100% on Java components and running on standard J2EE application server
- model-driven development with automated code generation
- test-driven development with tool-based quality assurance (automated regression tests)
- Oracle database (other systems as well)
- fully independent through use of Open Source frameworks
- Component-based Service Oriented Architecture
- can be hosted or ASP operated
Products & Components for Pacific Incoming
You can combine Pacific Incoming with further components to add various useful functions. Each component is a self-contained system, which can interact with Pacific Incoming and other components:
- Internet Booking Engine – online distribution channel for your products
- Dynamic Packaging – allows combining tours on the fly
- Pacific for Cruise Lines – supports cruise line and riverboat operators
- Emerald – adds Customer Relationship Management functions
- Pacific Outbound– adds special functions for outbound tour operators
- Bus and Transfer Module – manages bus trips, transfers and excursions
- Pacific for Airlines – provides flight sales, ancillary sales and dynamic packages for airlines
- Theme Parks and Attractions – powerful reservation platform for tickets, accommodations and ancillary services
- Travel Agency cooperatives and chains – customized IT solutions and software
Tour operator software – Voucher module
Pacific's voucher module is especially suitable for individual vouchers for a variety of purposes. It also grants your customers more flexibility for rebookings or cancellations.