New distribution capability - not just for airlines
Just imagine if your customer had the option of taking the bus or train to the airport, going to the lounge at the airport, checking in for the flight, selecting the entertainment program on board, and then taking an Uber to their final destination: the cottage. Envision, all of these services in just one booking.
Five reasons to consider a change
- NDC is mainstream. Everyone in tourism is on board, and some day you will be the only one left with an IT landscape from the 1980s
- Modern IT systems can save you up to 50% of your IT costs
- Customers book where they can find the most suitable offer
- If you are fast, you will have an edge over your competitors
- You gain a reliable partner with us — ISO-Gruppe. Lasting. Innovative. Reliable
From web-based flight search to billing – our modern, modular systems support you optimally in selling your offers. For us, NDC is not just an interface, but also the basis for a whole range of products. Whether B2C or B2B – together we will find the most suitable solution for your business model.
Free White Paper - Download now.
Successful airlines control their cost and look for additional revenue opportunities. According to IATA, NDC is mainstream. First introduced in 2012, the major network carriers in particular have spared no expense and effort in recent years to use and further develop the new data standard as the basis for new offerings.
Those responsible in the airlines or other service providers should now take a close look at their own personal NDC journey to ensure they do not lose touch. In this white paper you learn, how modern IT systems support both the transition and future standards.